UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a duster that has done 12500 miles. I had the first oil change done in September at 10000 miles..However last night the oil notification lamp came on...The book says to depress the accelerator and press the foot brake 3 times to reset.

However that didn't work...has anybody else come across this and if you have how did you resolve the issue..thanks roy

·
Registered
182 Posts
hi Roy,had the same thing happen to me a few months,did as you've just done,also with no joy,but perceviered for a few days and finally worked,however when l had my second service l made sure they reset it!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks Mervyn...I will try again..But like yourself I will make sure they reset it on the next service..thanks again

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi guys I did this yesterday on mine as my recent service did not do it. It's easy if you follow the steps carefully. The manual explains it badly.
Turn on ignition till all lights come on but don't try to start.
Depress accelerator all the way Down to floor and hold.(this must be done within 10 sec of turning key)
Press brake hard at least 3 times with left foot and light will go off.
I have noticed it took 4 presses of the brake for mine to recognise it. It may be there has to be a decent gap between presses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts