UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title what's required to retrofit a spare tyre to a logan? Does anyone know if there are part numbers for the bracket, wheel, jack etc? Should there be something holding the tyre in place?

Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
I picked up a spare wheel from an early Scenic for £10 on eBay. Its the exact same specification. I already had a jack kicking around so no expense there.

When I went to put it in the spare wheel well I was surprised at how much space was free. There is no need for the jack or tools to be clipped into the boot like that, they can all fit in next to the wheel without any issue. I suspect you could even get a small trolly jack in the space its so big!

The plastic bolt that holds the polystyrene in place that holds the inflator, is not big enough to hold the wheel in, but for the moment I have just let its own wight hold it down. Unless I turn the car over its not going to be an issue.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just fitted a spare wheel into my new to me (1 year old ) Logan.

If you put the wheel in outerside down then the inflator kit plastic nut holds the wheel in just fine.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I picked up a spare wheel from an early Scenic for £10 on eBay. Its the exact same specification. I already had a jack kicking around so no expense there.

When I went to put it in the spare wheel well I was surprised at how much space was free. There is no need for the jack or tools to be clipped into the boot like that, they can all fit in next to the wheel without any issue. I suspect you could even get a small trolly jack in the space its so big!

The plastic bolt that holds the polystyrene in place that holds the inflator, is not big enough to hold the wheel in, but for the moment I have just let its own wight hold it down. Unless I turn the car over its not going to be an issue.
Are you sure about exact same spec? I know the PCD and bore is the same but the offsets are definitely different to the Megane which used the same wheels on some years/models. Still fine for temporary use though.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
As the title what's required to retrofit a spare tyre to a logan? Does anyone know if there are part numbers for the bracket, wheel, jack etc? Should there be something holding the tyre in place?Thanks
The part number for a Logan steel rim is 403004103R you can order this from any Dacia or Renault dealer for £51.26 Inc VAT or buy online a bit cheaper. Obviously you need to get a tyre fitted locally.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts