UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am currently looking at buying a new duster prime 4x2 I'm not sure what my local dealer has got arriving in October but he told me the rfl would be £100 + per year. Has he got this wrong as I thought it was the first year free and the £30 a year thereafter! Unless he's got a euro 5 comming. ... (are they dearer to tax) ... help!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hello. I am currently looking at buying a new duster prime 4x2 I'm not sure what my local dealer has got arriving in October but he told me the rfl would be £100 + per year. Has he got this wrong as I thought it was the first year free and the £30 a year thereafter! Unless he's got a euro 5 comming. ... (are they dearer to tax) ... help!

If its coming from the factory it will be a Euro6, all new motors now have to be Euro6 compliant.
The Duster 4x2 Euro6 diesel has a rating of, CO2 (g/km) 115 which would be £30 per year.
The Duster 4x2 Euro6 Petrol has a rating of, CO2 (g/km) 145 which would be £145 per year.

So it depends what you are getting petrol or diesel...
But your dealer should be able to give you this information, if he cant he is in the wrong feckin job, They have all the details of your order on the Dacia order system, and they have access to all the current vehicle duty rates, So he has no excuse not to answer your questions fully and correctly.... Its pathetic the lack of product knowledge they have in what they are selling.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought he has made a mistake or was lying, and trying to contact me into some old stocker.

·
Registered
135 Posts
The chancellor changed the rates for new cars in the last budget, or mini budget. While saying rates would not go up for cars already on the road.

Check with the DVLA.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
The chancellor changed the rates for new cars in the last budget, or mini budget. While saying rates would not go up for cars already on the road.

Check with the DVLA.
The prices I listed are straight from the DVLA current prices, The co2 ratings used are straight from Dacia current specs of new vehicles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts