UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dog appears to go side to side and back and forward every time I change direction in the boot of my Logan, I can feel her thudding about, especially yesterday when a little boy fell off his bike onto the road right in front of me and I managed to stop on the spot.
I've put a big one of those non slip mats down to no avail, she has a seatbelt to sit in a seat but when everyone's in there's no seats left.
I'm thinking the loops in the bootfloor, but it seems to pin her down.
Anyone else have this bother? She is very upset... but then again she always is :huh:

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See that dogs face? The unimpressed look? It hasn't changed with those suggestions fellas, hard to please that one.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
We have a cage tied down with bungee chords so it doesn't roll. The dog is certainly happier in that than he is when he's loose. However, he hates cars anyway, so is reluctant to travel, always stands up and shivers/shakes rather than lying down. He's such an idiot, but we love him.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would your dog lie down in a basket if there was one in the boot? That and the non-slip mat may work.
possibly, she usually flops flat when we're moving, then pops her head up when we stop.
She's got a bed at home, never thought of that thanks. she's a big girl, she loves going in the car but can tell she's nervous now, she slipped off the bumper when we first got the car, now she's got to be lifted in and out as her shoulders are on their way out, the impact from falling had her hobbling a few days. Might have to stick to the c Max as the dog car as its a bit more snug in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts