UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just read a thread about Duster Mpg and wondered if anyone had a 1.2 laurete with trip computer (or worked it out) on access or ambience) and could tell me what real Mpg is going to be mainly do about town with odd trip up and down a dual Carriage way, 60 quid fills my 1.6 Astra and last about a month - 330 miles I think this works out to about 35 to the gallon.... Am I going to get more than this? as a Renault Kangoo with the same engine I had was not that good but it was hauling a big body around (I mean car body not me)

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Just read a thread about Duster Mpg and wondered if anyone had a 1.2 laurete with trip computer (or worked it out) on access or ambience) and could tell me what real Mpg is going to be mainly do about town with odd trip up and down a dual Carriage way, 60 quid fills my 1.6 Astra and last about a month - 330 miles I think this works out to about 35 to the gallon.... Am I going to get more than this? as a Renault Kangoo with the same engine I had was not that good but it was hauling a big body around (I mean car body not me)
Simon

I have the 1.2 Laureatte and recently did a trip to Dorset Towing a fully laden trailor (About 500 Kg) and back with a good bit of driving arround the area wilst down there and reckon I returned arround 44 MPG which I don't think is to bad at all (the tp computer is reading about 40.5 MPG after 2500 miles in the car and it is now starting to loosen up nicely so would expect that to improve).

HTH

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Simon

I have the 1.2 Laureatte and recently did a trip to Dorset Towing a fully laden trailor (About 500 Kg) and back with a good bit of driving arround the area wilst down there and reckon I returned arround 44 MPG which I don't think is to bad at all (the tp computer is reading about 40.5 MPG after 2500 miles in the car and it is now starting to loosen up nicely so would expect that to improve).

HTH
Thanks for the reply sounds like I will get a bit than the Astra then :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Yes you will also the 1.2 is only group 2 insurance the 0.9 is I believe about 7 but dont quote me on that.
The insurance on my 9 year old Astra is £380 the quotes I'm getting for a 1.2 for a brand spanking 1.2 sandero are coming in at about £160 :D

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
Does a groups 5 and above mean more expensive insurance Dougal???

PS: Hope Master O's back is doing better :)
Yeah he is absolutely fine a bit bruised but he isn't moaning or anything and doesn't even show anything when you touch them so must be OK,

As for insurance yes the higher the group the more they want to charge I did get a qoute of £137 for mine but I have gone with L&V And got it all in for £340 ish which includes full legal fully protected no Claims and full european cover both on the insurance and Breakdown cover (top of the range cover accross Europe) gauranteed hire car repatriation etc if required and with named driver (Mrs S) so all in all not to bad Direct Line wanted about £460 I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts