UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi picked up my access this afternoon and it's exactly what I was expecting. I would say one thing though if your buying a sandero as your main car I personally would pay the extra £600 and get the ambiance but for the school run or a few miles to work and back it's perfect. The only thing I've missed so far is the central locking and to be honest I thought it would be the radio i'd miss but the 15min journey from work was quite peaceful without music

But realistically £600 is not a lot for air con, central locking, electric front windows and radio

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hi picked up my access this afternoon and it's exactly what I was expecting. I would say one thing though if your buying a sandero as your main car I personally would pay the extra £600 and get the ambiance but for the school run or a few miles to work and back it's perfect. The only thing I've missed so far is the central locking and to be honest I thought it would be the radio i'd miss but the 15min journey from work was quite peaceful without music

But realistically £600 is not a lot for air con, central locking, electric front windows and radio
When I ordered mine it was the central locking that sold me the ambiance (and if I had known about rear headrests those as well) everything else I could have lived without

1 - 3 of 3 Posts