UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't realize wasn't on spec . New . Is it viable to get fitted or live without. I've had car 3 weeks. With no problems.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Most fog (spot lights really) are useless and purely cosmetic. plus don't forget if you use them inappropriately there's a fine to pay' if you really need them there's loads of after market lamps out there that are a doddle to fit

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
To have them fitted afterwards is probably going to be an expensive job, new surrounds, fitments, bulbs, plus replacement stalk, fitting and this assumes the wiring loom is there.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
That's why I went for the Stepway Laureate, I would only have said after 'I wish' I had 'this or that' so I got the lot !! ;)

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Fog lights haven't been as bright on newer cars for years, my old 95 plate primera's where probably double the brightness of any found on a modern car, I never touch them personally, just seem like an unnecessary extra to me.

·
miserable old git
848 Posts
They aren't as bright due to them now using 35w bulbs whereas years ago they used to be fitted with 55w bulbs.

I never used them on my last car and see no reason to use the Dacias ones however they came as part of the model spec otherwise I wouldn't have them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts