UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be fitting a JVC cd player into my car can anyone tell me what adapter I will need to get for the car aerial?

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
That would depend on the fitting on the back of your new stereo.

Adapters are ten a penny so easy enough to pick up when you have both the car and the stereo together ;)

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts
I'm going to be fitting a JVC cd player into my car can anyone tell me what adapter I will need to get for the car aerial?
JVC's have a standard din connector on them whereas the Sandero Aerial cable is fitted with a Fakra connector.

If you look in the Tutorials section you will find one by Plisken on fitting a single din stereo and also one by myself on fitting a double Din unit.

Both of these have part numbers of the various bitsd that you will need and also photos of the process.

HTH

ps you might like to consider a DAB one as performance on the radio is far supperior

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the reply: I'm needing to fit speakers into the car can anyone tell me what size of speakers fit in the sandero and do I need any wiring adapters for the speakers to be installed into the front and rear?

TIA

billy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts