UK Dacia Forum banner

Sandero classic radio

5K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  jodonut99 
#1 ·
I collected my new Sandero Laureate this week. There are no instructions for the radio - which is a classic FM and doesn't have sat nav. Does anyone have a link to the instruction manual for the Dacia Classic radio manual?

#2 ·
if it's the one with the silver dial in the middle and the red display I've got that one, don't think it's covered in the manual at all, it's not too bad to work out, the phone functions pretty easy too, just mess about with it for half an hour and you'll be a master, the most annoying thing is the volume Is not controlled by the dial, when I first got it I kept moving the frequency :))

#3 ·
if it's the one with the silver dial in the middle and the red display I've got that one, don't think it's covered in the manual at all, it's not too bad to work out, the phone functions pretty easy too, just mess about with it for half an hour and you'll be a master, the most annoying thing is the volume Is not controlled by the dial, when I first got it I kept moving the frequency :))
Thank you - it is that one and I have been doing the same with the dial! I am struggling to save preset radio stations. I agree with you about the phone - I got that working really easily which is not like me as I am a bit of a technophobe!

#6 ·
Hoping to get my new sandero in the next couple of weeks, with the same radio as yours, did they supply you with a radio code, in case you have to change the battery.
hi Mike, it should all be in a welcome pack, it's like a glossy cardboard folder they stick all the copies of the paper you sign.
I didn't really look in mine, but everything you need should be in there, that's what Evans halshaw do anyway.
Failing that the dealer should have the code on their database if you ever lose it.
enjoy your new car, excitement is eating through the land in your house I hope.

#8 ·
hi Mike, it should all be in a welcome pack, it's like a glossy cardboard folder they stick all the copies of the paper you sign.
I didn't really look in mine, but everything you need should be in there, that's what Evans halshaw do anyway.
Failing that the dealer should have the code on their database if you ever lose it.
enjoy your new car, excitement is eating through the land in your house I hope.
Hi there,

Mine was preregistered when I bought it so it was technically second hand with only a few miles on the clock. I had a cardboard wallet but there was no info at all about the radio.

Absolutely love the car!

#9 ·
Hi there,

Mine was preregistered when I bought it so it was technically second hand with only a few miles on the clock. I had a cardboard wallet but there was no info at all about the radio.
Absolutely love the car!
hi again, I'm pretty sure there was no radio book with mine either... A man with instructions, somethings bound to go wrong :)
What did you buy, Preregistered is still new, only the log book shows its age.

#21 ·
Thank you - I definitely didn't get one. I'll try the dealer and see if they have one.. Otherwise I might need your help!
Thank you - I definitely didn't get one. I'll try the dealer and see if they have one.. Otherwise I might need your help!
Hi there- I've been back to the dealer but still no joy! The French manual in the post above is the correct one but I can only translate a little bit of it! I really need the sections about auto tune and playing mp3 files!

#25 ·
The simple navigation for input type is to press the Media button, and use the dial to select up / down for what you want - USB / CD, etc. You have a default return to Radio button on the radio itself, if you get bored with CD's etc.

Playing MP3 is easy - Just plug in the phone / player / USB and it will self select to play from there. It may or may not (depending on how it feels) play from the beginning again every time you turn the engine on / off! I use the USB and select Random for the playlist, as I am bored with the same song from Adele every time I get in the car...... LOL!

Settings button allows you to set Bluetooth and Loudness options, but I have never felt the need to adjust the Bass / Treble as the radio sounds great - Opera all the way through to Heavy Rock!

To auto tune, you use the >> or << buttons and then hold the number you want to program for about 3 seconds - It will flash or beep (Mine does) when set.

If you do use a USB, get the micro / stubby type, then you won't be forever knocking it out when moving anything near the radio!

The wheel on the stalk allows you to move forward / backwards in your tracklist, and the volume up / down buttons on the stalk if pressed together will auto Mute the radio - Press together again to un-Mute. Simples....!

Hope this helps - Anything else just ask! :) :ph34r:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.