UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What colour have you orderecd your Dacia Sandero in?
Please select your colour below
Glacier White4353.75%
Cinder Red810.00%
Mercury22.50%
Pearl Black1215.00%
Sargasso Blue1316.25%
Stone22.50%

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What will be the most popular colour? I've you've pre-ordered a Dacia Sandero, then please vote and let us know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i took white, not only because it is cheaper (as non-metalic) but for couple of reasons.

first one is sun, where i live, sun is strong at summer and if you park dark colored car in direct sunlight, inside is like in owen, while inside white car is considerably lower temperature.

second one is visibility, white is highly visible color, for safety.

thirs one is, if your paint ever get chipped with rock or scratched, it will be easy to spot it on white paint and easy and cheap to fix it with touch up pen.

and it kinda looks smart.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I bought a black Logan on the basis it was stored in a filthy puddle at the docks available for immediate delivery. It looks a bit like a Passat, but then so do all black estate cars.

I think the Dusters look good in white, but estate cars must be black for some reason. It gets extremely hot in the summer, but I like hot.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just waiting for the new 17 reg to come out.

Wife has a White Logan 3 years old and I have a 5 year old i10

Both getting new Sandero

Wife in white (again) and I having seen clips on youtube have gone for the mink.

Any comments on the new colours coming to the uk ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I pick up a new White Stepway this Tuesday. I delayed picking up due to Bad snow around.
My Stepway will be in White...It's a shame Dacia do not do a nice red ,only a cinder red at the moment
Many years ago I had a Skoda Estelle and that was in a red, it was ..hipbury red
a very glossy red that made heads turn.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts