UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here we are a mounts into ownership and all is good so far ,however we have a problem in that the rear passenger door windows take forever to clear . We gave tried all vent options to no avail ,so any ideas people will be most appreciated .

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
well here we are a mounts into ownership and all is good so far ,however we have a problem in that the rear passenger door windows take forever to clear . We gave tried all vent options to no avail ,so any ideas people will be most appreciated .
I had this, when one of the grand kid's must have 'messed' with the recirculation / fresh air lever. Set it to fresh air and it has been OK since ! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input ,carpets are dry,nothing damp in the back ,tried the vent set to fresh air in as it appeared half way,this did improve matters. We had to have the system on full bore to clear it with the dash vents all open ,not ideal as it took 10miles plus to clear . I will when I clean it next actually coat the windows with som anti mist but it's got to be a ventilation issue . I will let you know how we get on .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts