UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Could anyone please post up a link from where you bought your under bonnet rubber seal (and how much I would need?), sill protectors (plastic or metal), boot liner and which grease you have used for the exposed bonnet hinges, door hinges etc!

Thank you all for your help!!

Clarkie

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Hi all!

Could anyone please post up a link from where you bought your under bonnet rubber seal (and how much I would need?), sill protectors (plastic or metal), boot liner and which grease you have used for the exposed bonnet hinges, door hinges etc!

Clarkie
Hi Clarkie !

I'm not very good at 'computering' but you can get your sill plates via this :-410079 Dacia Sandero Mk2 Mk 2 (Sandero) 4 Door Sills Plates - Mirror Finish on eBay. !

You need 2 or 3 metres of bonnet rubber seal, depending if you just want the front or all down the sides. Medium2 Car Door Rubber EDGE TRIM SEAL - Van Boat Truck Caravan - Bonnet Boot on eBay !

I use Halfords spray grease for hinges !

The boot tray:- Dacia Sandero (2012+) Boot Mat / Liner / Tray / Fully Tailored again on eBay !

All parts are available on eBay you don't have to buy these particular ones just browse !

Hope that I have been of some help !

Roger ;)

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi all!

Clarkie
You will need just over 2m, but if you order from the seller I got mine just order 2m as they always send a little extra.. you will find full details here..
http://www.daciaforum.co.uk/forum/topic/7481-stepway-my-modifications/page-2#entry119553

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good morning Roger and Nessi!

Thank you so much for your help. I just wanted to buy the bits from somewhere that people have already bought from!

Thanks again!

Clarkie

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Good morning Roger and Nessi!

Thank you so much for your help. I just wanted to buy the bits from somewhere that people have already bought from!

Thanks again!

Clarkie
Just one thing to remember, make sure parts are for Sandero II or 2, (2012+) ;)

·
Registered
313 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You could also buy the suspension caps which are the same as the Fiat 500! They stop the top of the struts getting grubby and going rusty under the bonnet! They are about £7 the pair, on flea bay, and just screw on.
Find them here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fiat-500-Abarth-Top-Shock-Absorber-Mount-Nut-Cover-Caps-Genuine-2-x-51938656-/111605908994?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19fc3b0602
Hi jodonut!

Thanks for the link. That's another item added to the list!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
They fit the Ford Ka, too. Got mine from a local Ford dealer for around a fiver. No guarantee, he said, as they were not for a Ford. But who cares.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts