UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone get any good 3 year deals from Renault or Dacia? I'll be picking my car up in the next few weeks so will ideally purchase then. On a previous thread someone had 3 year Monthly DD from Renault for approx £350

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
anybody out there?
I think Evans halshaw do a decent enough deal if you want to go down the dd route, mines not a Renault one but one of their own, also get discounts on parts etc if needed. Think the first month is 14 pound ish, followed by 10-11 pound a month. Think they called it emac or something, I only did it because it guarantees a courtesy car on service day, and the price is fixed for 3 years, or more if you wish to continue it. You can opt out at anytime and get your money back, but i think they keep about 10 percent though. Sorry if it's a little vague, I've only just read this, I've got the paperwork at home if you would like to know more.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I got the renault one, it means you have to stick to the renault dealership you can't go to any dacia dealer but I'm paying by d/d. I think £350 over 3 years, it's the same service but cheaper than dacia's own.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
I got the renault one, it means you have to stick to the renault dealership you can't go to any dacia dealer but I'm paying by d/d. I think £350 over 3 years, it's the same service but cheaper than dacia's own.
I had the same deal, but, you need to check this one out now.

CarpLake45 went to purchase one in December, filled in the paperwork for £350.28 (£9.73 p/m.) had a letter back saying it has gone up to £446.00, w.e.f. December 2014. He questioned the form he was given @ £350.28 and they let him have it as a gesture of good will. !! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts