UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
im trying to find a passenger sun visor with mirror for my sander 1.2 petrol after my ham fisted daughter wrenched it off the car....can I find any spares at all......? er no.....im also after a passenger rear mud guard as well...if any of you you kind forum memebers can help???

·
Registered
10 Posts
EBay will be your best bet, where some unlucky sole has written one off, wont be many around as they are so new that even the sanderio would have to have quite a bit of damage to not be salvageable within against its valuation.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
im trying to find a passenger sun visor with mirror for my sander 1.2 petrol after my ham fisted daughter wrenched it off the car....can I find any spares at all......? er no.....im also after a passenger rear mud guard as well...if any of you you kind forum memebers can help???
Try messaging this seller on flebay and ask him for a price for the items you are looking for, he is selling stuff of a stepway that's only done 1K..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-dacia-sandero-stepway-o-s-electric-door-mirror-/301705504301?hash=item463f0ca62d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts