UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it had to happen, having took the missus shopping in our new stepway :rolleyes: :rolleyes: we stopped to pick up some house hold items for her on the way home. finding her bits would not fit in the boot i told her to put them on the back seat but, no she had her own, remove the rear parcel shelf would solve it. :huh: ok do it your way in goes the gear and i thought hold on i need to make sure the tailgate will close safely :eek: to late she shut the tailgate and the item in the boot moved and popped the rear screen. :angry: :angry: :angry: now having had waited for a new rear screen for a week and having had that fitted i now find the rear running lights are out any idear please where the fuses are for these lights as i dont have a manual id be gratfull for any help ..and as far as the wife is concerned she is banned from the boot area but all is well as she :wub: :wub: :wub: up to me

·
Registered
193 Posts
As far as I am aware, there are only drl's on the front. I don’t think rear lights will come on until you actually turn them on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts