UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taken delivery of a showroom Stepway Laureate which didn't have the spare wheel kit. Dealer is quoting £200 to buy as an aftermarket item - anyone know where I can get a kit of wheel, rim, jack and brace for less than that?

Cheers

Paul

·
Registered
135 Posts
renaultpartsdirect is a username on this forum. if you send them an email using this forums messaging system they will give you a discount code.

you can then order the correct full sized wheel (not the wrong sized spare dacia often fit) from their website for a discount. the full size wheel fits the spare wheel well no problem.

you can also get the jack and wheel brace from them, or other supplier.

when the wheel arrives get a tyre from blackcircles.com fitted locally

Dacia Sandero Wheel Steel 16"
SKU: 403001040R / 403002053R
Price: £63.64 before discount

tyre is about 60 to 70 quid depending on make etc you choose

so thats about 120 to 130 quid plus whatever you pay for jack and brace

or renaultparts direct do the full lot for : £214.98 pre discount, but that sounds too much to me

·
Registered
3 Posts
I only paid £99 for mine got it at the time of purchase they then took out the tyre repair kit and replaced it with full sized wheel plus jack etc.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I only paid £99 for mine got it at the time of purchase they then took out the tyre repair kit and replaced it with full sized wheel plus jack etc.
The emergency spare wheel kit you get from Dacia is usually a 15" rim, ( a Sandero rim with a larger tyre on it ) Its not not a Stepway full size 16".. 5 spoke wheel.

The 15" rim with a larger tyre is classed as a space saver spare and is speed restricted for emergency use only.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts