UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I phoned my local Dacia dealer last week to check that they had a 1.2 Sandero to test drive and I was told they had.

I made an appointment for the test drive for Thursday just past but I later had to re-arrange to Tuesday as something cropped up.

Anyway the chap I was originally going to see was going to hand my details over to another salesman as he was off on Tuesday.

When I arrived on Tuesday nobody was aware I was coming for a test drive and it turned out they did not have a 1.2 to drive!

I took a 0.9 Tce for a drive which was quite nice and on returning to the dealership to give me a part-ex price I was offered £500-£700 for my 54 reg Mondeo with 34,000 miles on the clock with full Ford history and near immaculate condition!!

I had printed off of the internet a price of £1699 trade in value for my motor with 34,000 miles from What car and on showing the dealer they said that they only make £50.00 on a Sandero.

In my eyes, whether or not they do make £50.00 on a Sandero they should still offer what a part-ex is actually worth. I know some of the part-ex prices you find online can be a little high but I have since been offered £1500.00 for my Mondy and I am now buying a Suzuki!!

Thanks for listening to my moan!!

Clarkie

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry to year about your bad experience Clarkie however I'm afraid the Dacia dealer were pretty spot on regarding the value of your Mondeo; I would say the the figure you had come across whilst doing your research would have been a retail price.

·
Registered
33 Posts
For me it was the other way round. Pegeout only offered me £500 for my polo. Dacia offered £1500. So I got a sandero stepway. Loving it.

Sent from my HTC One using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts