1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
319 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On browsing through it, I did notice that it was for a left hand version but thought the principles may be the same, maybe not from what you say Dougal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
cocohunt

Hi,

I am British and now live in Italy where I just bought a new Dacia Sandero Stepway 1.5l Diesel.

The manual I have for the navigation / Media system and the user manual for the car are only in Italian.

Where can I find English versions please?

cheers,

Colin Hunter

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
For some reason the link won't copy on my iPhone

Sorry

Go to www.renaultusa.com
Go over to the rhs menu button "Info Centre" and you can get a PDF of the media nav manual

They also have a drivers manual for the old sandero, not ideal but it might help get you by. If I find a better link ill post it.

Hope this is of some help

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
I have ordered the stepway ambiance, where about on the left of the steering column? Thx
Between central console and steering column
They are 2 buttons
I'm on the phone now can't check now the pics
Search on google the rrhd interior of the car on images u should be able to find a pic there

·
Registered
313 Posts
The eco button should be on the left of the steering column if u don't have it that means that ur car doesnt have this option
Mine is on the lower right side of the dash, next to where the reversing sensor 'off' button isn't !? I thought we were meant to be able to disarm the sensors according to the manual, same with Traction Control... Seems we are being stiffed for a few bits n pieces in UK! Also the window buttons are all in the middle console, not on the door arms, as in the manual.

The manual that came with mine is pretty useless - It doesn't have most of the spec or options that my model has - UK Laureate 0.9 Tce....

And it took ages to locate the rear window heater button - Hidden in the air con panel! WTH?!?

:unsure: :ph34r:

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Mine is on the lower right side of the dash, next to where the reversing sensor 'off' button isn't !? I thought we were meant to be able to disarm the sensors according to the manual, same with Traction Control... Seems we are being stiffed for a few bits n pieces in UK! Also the window buttons are all in the middle console, not on the door arms, as in the manual.
The manual that came with mine is pretty useless - It doesn't have most of the spec or options that my model has - UK Laureate 0.9 Tce....
And it took ages to locate the rear window heater button - Hidden in the air con panel! WTH?!?
Yeah sorry about that u all are on the right driving seat
So the eco button is an the lower right just like ninechery said

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
..... next to where the reversing sensor 'off' button isn't !? I thought we were meant to be able to disarm the sensors according to the manual....
You can disarm the parking sensors on our stepway, the button is there. But I don't think you can do anything about the traction control though.

Has there been different reversing aids fitted by the dealer or at import centre? I did read of dealer fitted kits on the duster forum.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I had the pro pack fitted, which was at the import centre - But there isn't a button to turn them off if I wanted to...? And the alarm was not fitted due to faults....?

The sensor kit appears to be 'Dokker 8201322684' but the instructions are impossible to understand for adjusting sensitivity or anything...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone tell me where the bonnet release is? The handbook reckons it's down by the headlight adjustment knob, but I'll be buggered if I can find it.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ahhhh late again eh ! Mods sort out the Time difference on here please !

Or is just my Schnapps Kicking in again ...........................Slooooooowly

1 - 20 of 37 Posts