UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to get on to the Scottish regional site.

Is it a closed shop only available to those who have joined ? :( :( :(

billyblue. :) :) :)

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Can't seem to get on to the Scottish regional site.

Is it a closed shop only available to those who have joined ? :( :( :(

Hi Billyblue

No...its not closed to anyone !

Its an open forum, that is open to all members of the DaciaForum.co.uk

If you want to join, you go to the social tab at the top, press regional groups, McDacias, and then the join button...

I've informed Nick of the trouble folk are having....so it should be fixed soon hopefully

DM x

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Billyblue

No...its not closed to anyone !

Its an open forum, that is open to all members of the DaciaForum.co.uk

If you want to join, you go to the social tab at the top, press regional groups, McDacias, and then the join button...

I've informed Nick of the trouble folk are having....so it should be fixed soon hopefully

DM x
Only jesting DM. :D :D

Thanks for the update DM.

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
You have to join the group to participate... it doesn't look like you've joined the group yet billyblue

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Hi Folks

As Nick says

to participate and post in the Scottish group.....you must join it !

Everybody on the forum can read it though !

DM x

·
Registered
59 Posts
DM - I'm getting a message coming up saying "you do not have permission to view this group" so it's not just a case of not being able to post. And I'm sure I joined the group anyway.

·
Registered
146 Posts
DM - I'm getting a message coming up saying "you do not have permission to view this group" so it's not just a case of not being able to post. And I'm sure I joined the group anyway.
I joined a while ago but got the same as you, but once I pressed "Join group" all was well, try the same and see if it works for you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks John, not sure how I managed to get there but I did eventually find the Join Group button! :)
Patience is a virtue find it if you can you find it in a woman but seldom in a man ----- now I reckon I will be in trouble and get some stick from D/M lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was wondering if this was Alex Salmond's first step towards independance - cut the important North / South Dacia links first and then the irrelevancies like government and health will seem secondary.

I am looking forward to having you back on line, living just past Hadrians Wall I keep looking for a borders muster to attend.

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Ended like what John?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts