UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi found something wrong with front passenger seat. If you look at the back of it below the pocket its come undone right at the bottom. There is a piece of sponge showing but the back and the bottom parts have clips so its not torn stitching simply tge clips have come undone!

Anyone know the trick for clipping them back together? Seems very tight to me!

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Hi found something wrong with front passenger seat. If you look at the back of it below the pocket its come undone right at the bottom. There is a piece of sponge showing but the back and the bottom parts have clips so its not torn stitching simply tge clips have come undone!

Anyone know the trick for clipping them back together? Seems very tight to me!
Would this not be a warranty issue?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Word of warning..when I was trying to locate the noise under my seat I discovered ,the hard way, that those clips holding the cover on are razor sharp.

·
Registered
230 Posts
work around rather than solution.

a loop of wire or cable ties around the hook plate then use more cable ties to pull the hook plate to the wire it need to ideally hook over.

tiliting the seat back will give you crappy access but it will make the clip easier to get on.

·
Registered
183 Posts
I sorted mine out permanently by removing the entire lot and adding new full leather instead......Lovely jubbly now.
Whit whoo ...nice how much and where from?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cost is approx £900 with a mix of leather fronts and some pvc sides or full leather like mine at a grand. Its 100% leather in black and grey. The grey is all perforated to stop the sweating etc. See their stuff at www.trim-star.co.uk or call Paul on 01206-390208.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts