UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife was offered a service package from Renault Cardiff for our Duster Ambience- 3 years service plus mot test on 3rd for 350 we thought that was a fair deal so bought it - I previously paid 170 for a Scenic service and even independents charge about 100. However we have not any paperwork other than a credit card receipt, has anyone else purchased this and is it a standard Dacia offer.

·
Registered
118 Posts
My wife was offered a service package from Renault Cardiff for our Duster Ambience- 3 years service plus mot test on 3rd for 350 we thought that was a fair deal so bought it - I previously paid 170 for a Scenic service and even independents charge about 100. However we have not any paperwork other than a credit card receipt, has anyone else purchased this and is it a standard Dacia offer.
Yes. I was told by my dealer that the extended warranty and service package paperwork gets sent separately and takes approximately two weeks. I also hope that the service book comes with that, because I haven't got one in my pack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts