UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just ordered a Duster Laureate (was going to go for the prime, but actually preferred the interior trim on the standard Laureate on closer inspection, each to their own though!) Anyhow, can anyone advise what the yearly servicing costs are during the warranty period?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Hi, Just ordered a Duster Laureate (was going to go for the prime, but actually preferred the interior trim on the standard Laureate on closer inspection, each to their own though!) Anyhow, can anyone advise what the yearly servicing costs are during the warranty period?

Welcome to the forum, rocktiludrop !!

See what your dealer has to offer, last year I paid £350 upfront for three years servicing + first MOT, from Renault Wolverhampton for my dCi Stepway, as yours is a 4x4 I would think a bit more. It works out roughly at £100.00 per service & £50.00 for the MOT by my reckoning !! ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Roger, I didn't go for the 4x4 version though... think I'll stay in if it snows, just in case someone else runs in to me!!

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Cheers Roger, I didn't go for the 4x4 version though... think I'll stay in if it snows, just in case someone else runs in to me!!

Sorry, my mistake, must be suffering from dyslexia, read 4x4 when you have plainly written 4x2 as vehicle driven !! :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts