UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having purchased new 18" wheels and tyres for the Duster (and liking them so much) I've dropped the idea of using the original 16" set for winter use so might as well sell them to a good home. They are mint condition wheels and tyres - less than 1000 "gentle" miles wear on the set and would suit anyone wanting to upgrade from the Access/Ambience model at a fraction of retail. I'm looking for £300 to collect, or to deliver at Beaulieu perhaps on the 26th. Living in sunny Wiltshire, it might be a little far for the Scottish cousins to "pop down" (but always welcome) but within reason I might meet someone half-way at a mutually convenient time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Having purchased new 18" wheels and tyres for the Duster (and liking them so much) I've dropped the idea of using the original 16" set for winter use so might as well sell them to a good home. They are mint condition wheels and tyres - less than 1000 "gentle" miles wear on the set and would suit anyone wanting to upgrade from the Access/Ambience model at a fraction of retail. I'm looking for £300 to collect, or to deliver at Beaulieu perhaps on the 26th. Living in sunny Wiltshire, it might be a little far for the Scottish cousins to "pop down" (but always welcome) but within reason I might meet someone half-way at a mutually convenient time.
hi tripper have you still got the wheels for sale ? cheers jim

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jasby,

Yes, still tucked away in the garage. Are you going to the Dacia Day at Beaulieu on Saturday?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Tripper if you still want to sell them I am going to Portsmouth for lunchtime on Tuesday 4 November so could call round your way if convenient with cash, just means going via M5 rather than M40.

Thanks

Dustin

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No problem; just give me an approximate time and I'll ensure I'm around. I'll also send address and contact details when you confirm

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Tripper. I plan to be in Chippenham area between 10:00 and 11:00 depending on traffic. If you PM me the address and a phone number I will let you know when I am about 30 minutes away.

Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts