UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening All

Been searching for a while, and can't find one anywhere. Looking for a high res, straight on side photo of a Duster, ideally in white. Any pointers?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I'm in love.........

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just a few, B)

Roofbars, mudflaps, and wind deflectors supplied by dealer (in Turkey)

Chrome door handles, door cappings, and wheel nut covers all from eBay UK.

4WD stickers (on front doors) from dealer - original badge as fitted to rear door.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Tozci nice looking car. Do the chrome handles just stick onto the standard plastic ones? I ask because my dealer says to expect silver plastic ones as on their demo vehicle but I think they will look tacky on the Mariana Blue. Plus you can't have too much chrome on a car :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
560 Posts
I stand corrected :lol:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Tozci nice looking car. Do the chrome handles just stick onto the standard plastic ones? I ask because my dealer says to expect silver plastic ones as on their demo vehicle but I think they will look tacky on the Mariana Blue. Plus you can't have too much chrome on a car :D

Yes, they just stick on, they have 3m mounting tape on the back.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi ****, I bought a set of the chrome door handle covers off Ebay for about £40.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks Cucrodh, I have seen them too. I wondered how the sticky tape lasted when exposed to our liquid sunshine in various forms (mainly frozen or freezing). Have you put them on yet? If so, how do they feel?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Not had a chance mate its too cold and far too much snow, I bought them more to add a bit of weight to the existing handles the missus recons they are a bit weak.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts