UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nothing disastrous has happened just mildly inconvenient.......

last Sunday I spotted nearside front tyre was low on pressure so I nipped to garage (Work in a motor factors and didn't own a tyre pressure gauge :rolleyes: ) and it was down to 15 psi so I topped it up to 30psi, I got a tyre pressure gauge and kept an eye on it.... today it was 25 psi....

So I've put spare on and put offending tyre in the boot and get one of my customers/mate to drop it into the tyre garage he uses to fix it ;) ....

A bit of nuisance but a lot less hassle than if I had the gunge kit... it would mean sitting a round a fast-fit place for an hour this morning while they fixed it

·
Sandero Forum Moderator
861 Posts
Yep my mistake was not ordering one when I ordered the car. Managed to get sorted afterwards thankfully. Everyone needs a proper spare!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had Kia Picanto without a spare but I got another mate who worked at a fast fit centre to find me a 'runner' my mums got the car now and its still in the boot.... (the guy assured me it would fit... right p.c.d and offset etc)

Reactions: Roger

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got the tyre I took off to a fast fit place (customer of mine) and the cause is a blooming thorn in the side wall so tyre is a write off. however he has said an exact replacement (same brand continental.....) £54 so could be worse but annoying all the same

1 - 4 of 4 Posts