UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

picked it up on Saturday, chuffed to bits with my Laureate dci 4x4...have Protection Pack, Touring Pack and Medianav - the Euro maps thrown in by mistake which is great coz I saved £90-120 eh eh.

So far I cannot fault it in any way, the only thing that's annoying is the longitudinal bars that came with it fitted in the touring pack, because they are noisy from 50mph onwards. Not the car's fault or Dacia's...that's what those bars sound like unless you have a load strapped to it. Had the same in any cars I've owned in the past that had a roof rack...

For the rest I am getting a lot of interest from people who ask about it and comment on the lovely Caspian Blue colour and 64 reg plate hi hi!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So now I have been modding it already: added a chrome tailpipe and G3 Wind Deflectors, next I have a Bonnet Bra coming from Germany and thinking of adding arch protectors and door protections as for sale on ShopDacia....;)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Someone will be along shortly to tell you that you are mad and you will be dealing with a pile of rust on your driveway in a few years.

But me I'm going to congratulate you for ignoring the doom mongers, and hope you enjoy your new toy.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
bottom right corner...

more reply options

choose file.....must be less than 1mb in size

attach file

type your message in the big box above the choose file button

then press "add reply" if you are happy

or

preview post then add reply if you want to check it out first

DM x

ps Dusterdly&Muttley is only my sunday name....or if i've been naughty !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you Janette...I was going to go with Granite Gray, but then I was captured by the Caspian Blue in real life and went with that!

·
amazing, just amazing!
2,926 Posts
Ooooooh yes it is! but that ones faded a bit :p

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Merv,

local to me it seems - you might see "Dustin" soon around town...as I said, not far. Just waiting to take it offroad down Puddletown Forest eh eh!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I love the Ox Drove, from Tollard Royal to Windgreen Hill, although I did scrape the bottom along (of the car) at one point but there is a great "play area" just outside Guy Ritchie's place!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts