UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my Stepway for three weeks now and it,s soooooo nice problem is I can't bring myself to get out of it !
Just been shopping to Asda, have to go late when son has gone to bed. After loading the shopping into the boot I can't bear to do the short trip home so go the long way round going 10 miles to do the mile back home. My husband is starting to get suspicious as it keeps happening, no worries its not another man just my lovely Stepway......... can't wait for our next date :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haha I was saying the same thing on my new post. Had it since Saturday 1st November 2014 and have so far done 96 miles. It's just so smooth. I am tempted to go outside and hug it every night before bed.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
I know the feeling, Dave has covered over 12,000 miles in 7 months, way too nice to drive.......although I did let the o/h drive him for the first time a fortnight ago......briefly.

She said afterwards that seeing the fear in my eyes was painful ! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Had my Stepway for three weeks now and it,s soooooo nice problem is I can't bring myself to get out of it !
Just been shopping to Asda, have to go late when son has gone to bed. After loading the shopping into the boot I can't bear to do the short trip home so go the long way round going 10 miles to do the mile back home. My husband is starting to get suspicious as it keeps happening, no worries its not another man just my lovely Stepway......... can't wait for our next date :)
Ahhhhhhh...... !! :wub:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts