UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Set of solarplexious window tints for a duster after 2010, set of five for all rear windows, Brand new in box and unopened I ordered two lots by mistake (bloody computers).

Cost £145 make me a fair offer, If your collecting you can see how my other set look on my vehicle, they really are fab and so easy to fit in minutes, you won`t be disappointed.

Not sure how much post is, perhaps purchaser could arrange a courier to pick up. Blackpool/Preston area

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car needs a wash tomorrow, then all I need is the know how to attach the pics here, last pic I tried to attach never came on.???

I will figure it out when I get time.

It looks like the white one in the thread only mines Blue if you can imagine that lol :p

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, in case any one is too embarrassed to make an offer, How about £95 and you arrange a courier?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hi Westy,

Do you have to take the brake light or wiper motor off to fit these , it looks like you do in the you tube video I just watched of this being fiited to a Gen 1 Duster?

Cheers

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi, No I didn`t have to take the rear light off like it says in the video it fits around it easily . Nothing has to be removed they all just slip into place very easily, mine were easier than it looked in the video to fit lol.

The Back window was actually the easiest to fit, I saved it till last coz I thought it would be an awkward one.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hi Truth,
I can corroborate what Westy has stated. I just fitted a set to my Logan, I had all of them fitted in twenty minutes. I did remove the rear brake light to aid fitting but it wasn't necessary.

Having tinted windows using film these are by far a better way.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have tried uploading pics they just don`t appear, All I can say is, if you are contemplating getting your windows tinted, this is the way to go, I reckon a 6 year old could fit them in minutes. I have tried allsorts before , the spray, the film, (I have a roll of film here you can have, it`s crap) These are like pieces of Perspex you can bend them in fact it feels like you could do anything with them and they don`t mark.

This is a first time for me to be successful with window tints and I say it`s the way to go, I reckon these will outlast any other tint, but that is just my opinion.

I have no doubt They will be sold and the new owner will be over the moon, The comments I get about my posh car is amazing, and it`s even more amazing when I tell em it`s the cheapest car in the uk and see their response lol.........Yes I do carry passengers who love my tinted windows and tell me so

Pay more if you like.. I will try and upload a photo later but don`t hold your breath lol

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Hello mate, if you can do them for £95 including postage we have a deal. No hard feelings if you don't accept :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts