UK Dacia Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Bob....

really interested if you got a fix for the whiny noise.....pleae can you advise..im hating a loved car becasue of it...!!

Thanks....

im the guy the private message you...
Just got my new Duster and horrified by the whining noise - a constant irritation, how did the car reviews miss this? Any fixes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I messaged the original poster for more info but sadly no reply yet. I was beginning to think I was the only driver finding this a real irritation. The car is great in so many ways and have just driven it all over Europe with that annoying whine ruining the mountain passes and country roads. I thought it was some kind of servo mechanism but that would end. I don't know about your situation Tonka but mine is there most of the time with occasional respite. Sometimes it's louder, enough to spoil dab music.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
re the adblue pump. after several back and forths with Dacia and the Dealer - Dacia closed the case and stated that the warranty department had concluded that the whine was "NOT" a fault therefore no further action to be taken. TWO YEARS AND THEN FOBBED OFF. The fault WAS identified by the Dacia Technical dept who tried to fix it (Dacia fix 52766). It now seems they are lying and simply ignoring their customers.
What a load of [email protected]@@@s.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts