UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forum designers and moderators.

I think it would be a good idea to have a section for each model where we can post problems and the solution (mechanical electrical) so that members can at the very least suggest to dealers what the problem might be. (see clunk clunk clunk from sombrero).

Update

Turns out it wasn't anything to do with the brakes. Dacia arranged a second opinion with another dealer. One set of replacement anti roll bar bushes later and I'm clunk free.

Goes without saying that I won't be back to my local dealer, way too quick to fob me off!

Thanks everyone for the advice, appreciated it

·
Registered
370 Posts
I forum designers and moderators.

I think it would be a good idea to have a section for each model where we can post problems and the solution (mechanical electrical) so that members can at the very least suggest to dealers what the problem might be. (see clunk clunk clunk from sombrero).

Update

Turns out it wasn't anything to do with the brakes. Dacia arranged a second opinion with another dealer. One set of replacement anti roll bar bushes later and I'm clunk free.

Goes without saying that I won't be back to my local dealer, way too quick to fob me off!

Thanks everyone for the advice, appreciated it
The sections are there its just people don't always post in the correct section, maybe a mod should be on top of that and move these topics.

Good idea though, sometimes solutions are there but it can be hard to find them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts