UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One day. That's all she lasted. Just one day. :/

Someone at my wife's work has hit our lovely Logan and cracked/scraped the front bumper. Shocking.

Haven't seen it yet but gutted. Luckily, she owned up straight away. So now begins the rigmarole of sorting out the repair and insurance claims etc.

We'll get a dealer quote at the weekend and go from there. Dealer has already mentioned the likely delay for parts with Logan being so new (shouldn't be too long surely? the front end is straight off a Sandero I thought?)

Ah well, life's full of little challenges. Right?

·
Registered
179 Posts
One day. That's all she lasted. Just one day. :/

Someone at my wife's work has hit our lovely Logan and cracked/scraped the front bumper. Shocking.

Haven't seen it yet but gutted. Luckily, she owned up straight away. So now begins the rigmarole of sorting out the repair and insurance claims etc.

We'll get a dealer quote at the weekend and go from there. Dealer has already mentioned the likely delay for parts with Logan being so new (shouldn't be too long surely? the front end is straight off a Sandero I thought?)

Ah well, life's full of little challenges. Right?
You must be seriously hacked off hope the repair is swift.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Sickening - I'm gutted for you :( Depending on the extent of the damage and the lead time for parts (hopefully not too long, as you say should be an exactmatch for the Sandero), you might find a SMART repair will be quicker, cheaper and less of an upheaval? Try www.chipsaway.co.uk and see if their local franchisee can advise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts