UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
The Duster went off to be repaired today after being hit in a car park nearly a year ago! Not much damage just cosmetic but insurance companies dragging their heels....
So it's also the Dusters 1st birthday so went into the dealership to sort out the service. We came out as new owners of a pearl black TCe 90 Laureate Logan.
This means that DU56 TER is for sale ......I'm open to offers....pm me!

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did ask.....they haven't decided yet......

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The wife has never really got on with it, and the colour seems to make it invisible to people in car parks....hit 3 times in 1 year!
So time for a change....we still want the room though so the big boot is def a plus.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, was complicated, there was CCTV footage of the driver hitting our car with plate in sight , but the insurance company(mine) took too long to access it and it had been overwritten(30 day cycle). I complained that they were at fault and eventually they agreed to cover all of the repairs and we kept our full no claims bonus. So in 2 weeks we will have a new Dacia! And lower running costs :) £££ wife can't wait, she prefers the driving position on the Logan.

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Swindlers....oops Swinton!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I rang Swinton when I got my Duster March 2013 and they had never heard of them! Said they would ring back, never did!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Had the Same with our insurance company ( More Than ) they had never heard of the Stepway !!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi

shame your moving on Knocker88, but still flying the Dacia flag! must admit, Wifey has let me drive her Sandero Stepway Dci a few times, i do like it! :unsure: does seem easier to drive than my Duster....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Must admit I was surprised when I drove the TCe version of the logan, I'm a petrol head and thought "only 3 cylinders???" But it's actually not that bad. The misses does mostly short runs so will be better than the 1.5 Dci for her.

On the plate side I am open to all offers for it...anything over £300 you have a chance!(plus the £80 transfer!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts