UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I know the forum is uk, but just wondered if any other Spanish Ambiance owners, in particular Stepway, can help me.

Just taken delivery of Ambiance Plus Stepway Tce90. Ambiance Plus is only spec available in Spain. But you can add cruise and limiter, which I have.

But my computer only gives readings for service, mileage and trip mileage as well as controlling cruise and limit. Dealer says this is what you get with Ambiance when you add cruise control. If you want full computer it costs more and has to be factory instruction, but this was not on my options extras list. Just wondered if any other Spain owners can tell me how their comuters read. Ambiance only, of course, as laureates have full computer already.

By the way, checked 2 other Stepways at dealers, and also mine, get the 15inch 80km emergency spare, so I reckon those of you in UK getting a full size wheel are getting a good deal. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Can't help with the computer stuff sorry, but welcome to the forum and I got a 15" spare so not that lucky. I love the car though we have the laureate Stepway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all. I know the forum is uk, but just wondered if any other Spanish Ambiance owners, in particular Stepway, can help me.

Just taken delivery of Ambiance Plus Stepway Tce90. Ambiance Plus is only spec available in Spain. But you can add cruise and limiter, which I have.

But my computer only gives readings for service, mileage and trip mileage as well as controlling cruise and limit. Dealer says this is what you get with Ambiance when you add cruise control. If you want full computer it costs more and has to be factory instruction, but this was not on my options extras list. Just wondered if any other Spain owners can tell me how their comuters read. Ambiance only, of course, as laureates have full computer already.

By the way, checked 2 other Stepways at dealers, and also mine, get the 15inch 80km emergency spare, so I reckon those of you in UK getting a full size wheel are getting a good deal. Thanks in advance.

I've Just got mine this week and its the same here on the costa del sol, well peed off , can't belive they have put a tyre presure gauge in the computer but nothing else, I thought it was standard on the stepway, also if you look at the glossy brouchue its got elec mirrors ,not on the actual car and as for the lights being on all the time, its spoiled the whole car for me, They never offered me the full computer either, on the plus side he gave me a free tow bar and electrics and free map update to full europe, which seems to have south america, mexico and several african countries too ,i'll prob pop over to africa for my hols next year !!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The lights are daytime running lights, which I think are a great safety aid. They say in small print car shown on pictures may differ from model available.
I dont get tyre pressure, just next service mileage. Still love the car though and am sure you will. Dont miss the computer at all, reading many other posts on the forum the mileage per gallon readings seem to cause absolute chaos with other owners!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Sandero stepway ambiance in UK has no fuel computer no air con or speed cruise limiter laureate has full on board computer air con fuel and miles satnav

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Wish UK ambiance would have the same spec to add cruise and limiter we in UK next car up Laurette on to spare wheel I got same wheel after complain to c s about it

·
Registered
234 Posts

Yes, same here (costa blanca). Also, did you notice, no wheel arch liners. Perhaps they think it doesn't rain here in Spain. Reminds me, has anyone got an electronic copy of 2014 and on Sandero manual in English.

·
Registered
398 Posts
If you don't have the fuel computer don't worry you aren't missing anything. The current fuel consumption jumps about so much it's impossible to read and will only take your attention away from the road. The overall consumption Liters / 100km is not very accurate, you can check by calculating top up to top up.

It may rain in Spain but you don't have the salt that we in the North have to deal with every year.

You don't get a tyre pressure gauge just a monitor and warning light if the tyre pressure falls below a set limit which is a European requirement on all new cars as is the DRL's (daylight running lights).

It wouldn't matter which car you bought if it was new you would have them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts