UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me when you go for the tyre inflator kit what exactly is in the spare wheel well in the boot Is there an insert filling the well or is the kit just there on its own?.The reason I ask is I may be part ex mine shortly and I want to hang on to my full size spare so I'm just wondering what should be in the well when you don't get the spare wheel .Thanks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I will get a photograph tomorrow for you.
Off the top of my head it is a polystyrene bit in the middle with the kit in and that's it. I have tow ropes, shopping bags and all sorts or breakdown bits crammed around it.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Can anyone tell me when you go for the tyre inflator kit what exactly is in the spare wheel well in the boot Is there an insert filling the well or is the kit just there on its own?.The reason I ask is I may be part ex mine shortly and I want to hang on to my full size spare so I'm just wondering what should be in the well when you don't get the spare wheel .Thanks.
If your part ex'in yor car, just take the spare out they never check if it has one anyway.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm attempting to upload this picture for you whilst away. If it isn't there then it's because the wifi available is still on dial up ???????? ill get it done asap. Excuse the bits either side of the polystyrene insert. ????

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Youngy got the pic ok I thought there would be some sort of support to stop the boot carpet collapsing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts