UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I ordered my 0.9 Sandero in cinder red on the 13th January and got delivery on the 13th March! So I've had it about 2 weeks now. I had a left hand drive 2003 Twingo until I got my Sandero so it is a big change!

I'm having a few issues with it including the paint chipping away on the side of the driver door, the windscreen is off centred, one of the exhaust protections is loose. So quite a few big problems but its booked in for a day next week for Renault to work on it.

It's my first brand new car and didn't expect such problems but I guess the Sandero being a brand new car as a right hand-drive ad being so cheap, I can't really complain.

Bu I still love it!

Anyway, we are trying to put some speakers at the back but Renault can't tell us if the back door speakers are actually wired or not.

Does anyone know? What size speakers would we need?

Thanks everyone! And please don't be put off by my comments, it's still a great little (big) car!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issues and hopefully you can get them resolved.

In relation to the back speakers, you should be able to open the grill fairly easily and just look in and see if you can see a loose set of wires in there with possibly a with connector plug. If they are there it probably is the speaker wires. You may need to redo the connector though as it may be easier to do it that way rather than buy another extention. Someone on here has put speakers in their Duster and have photo's showing what they did and it probably is the same with the Sandero.

Edit

Found it here

on page 2 post #38

1 - 2 of 2 Posts