UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am trying to find out if anyone knows if a Sandero Stepway can have the speedo displayed on the medianav screen at all?
I found out after many years ownership, that a Fabia could have a speedo display on its audio screen (Dance stereo), If you connected and programmed it from a tool such as Carista, etc, which got me wondering if Dacia vehicles (Or Renault) Had such provision on theirs, considering its a whole new generation more advanced then the Skud!

If you are wondering why I might want this or why a manufacturer would enable such a thing, on the Fabia it was classed as "Driving instructor mode", which is what I am looking for, hopefully. The pod with the standard speedo is just a bit fiddly to see well, particularly at lower speeds. Of course, experience tells you approximately how fast you are going but to be sure, safe and legal, it would be a handy addition and much neater then adding an aftermarket HUD type speedo, even though they are quite easy to find, now.

Thanks for any info on this.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am guessing that no-one has either done this then or no-one knows if it is do-able. Shame but there you go!

·
Registered
88 Posts
My Stepway (2021) displays digital speed on the multi function display between the dials.

If I really need it on the media screen, Apps such as Waze display the real-time GPS speed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I just wondered if they had hidden menu, like I could have had in the Skoda. I didn't want to own it for ten years, prior to discovering it! LOL. I am looking at the older, 2016 model, not the brand spanking new model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts