·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my first Duster on the road today! Was LHD on Polish plates

·
Registered
319 Posts
Saw a black Duster with French plates last week in Epsom, Surrey.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Last week saw a local Duster for the first time, today saw another but it was on Polish plates, both Silver.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tried posting this already but it seems to have disappeared..... Anyways, saw my first on the road Duster this morning parked up in a car park and not a forecourt so good to see they are on the way into public domain!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw a white one nr Penzance last Thursday it was cominth opposite direction nr a roundabout - I would have flashed but it all happened so quick. After 900 miles its the only one Ive seen away from the dealers

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have seen my first Duster on the road in white, driving the opposite way. We were heading from Worcester to Eastnor Castle in Ledbury, a pretty drive with lovely views of snow covered Malvern Hills. This didn't excite me though as much as seeing a Duster, was it a 'real' one, or just another demo?? Who knows, but it was nice to see my first outside of a dealers.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Only Dacia's I have seen in my area (York) recently, except of course my own Sandero 1.2 Ambiance sargasso blue, are an old Duster from the early 80's I think, and an early Logan on Romanian plates.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Passed a parked silver duster in Norbury south london, nearly caused an accident cos i slowed right down to heve better look! Cant wait for mine to arrive, been told second week April

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Not seen any Dacias "in the wild" in North East Scotland yet!

Graham

·
Registered
43 Posts
saw a lot of them in the uk... the first one was an old mcv in london registered in france. second was an old logan registered in Romania. third was a old logan also registered in Romania but in Guildford. 4th was a Duster registered in the uk in london (south , kew gardens area). 5th was sandero (old version) registered in Romania.

when I go to Romania to visit I see all of them everywhere. it s hard not to see them , lots of people have them. Also , a lot of the times I get to see the cars before official release due to living only one city away from the city in witch they are made. a lot of dacias with "PROBE" (testing) written on the number plates make their way onto the roads for testing. it s not unusual to see them before they launch.

I saw the old Logan before the launch , I saw he duster as well , the old sandero as well.

·
Archived Member
372 Posts
Duster spotted in the wild today Y*13 Grey i think near havercroft / ryhill area wakefield.

Reactions: marky.com

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Duster spotted in the wild today Y*13 Grey i think near havercroft / ryhill area wakefield.
Possibly a solitary male...... you were presumably well-camouflaged and downwind?!

1 - 20 of 2693 Posts