UK Dacia Forum banner
2641 - 2660 of 2695 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Tenerife is crazy for Dacias. Our Stepway Tce has impressed the staff at my wife's office. Only eight people work there and in the last ten weeks two of the girls have taken delivery of a blue Stepway Tce90 and a lovely Sandero access 1.2 in slate grey. And both with reversing sensors thrown in. And I've just had a set fitted by an auto electrician for 120 euros, about 100 quid. Love them, great aid for parking up in the communal garage.

·
Registered
16 Posts
For some reason Hereford seems to be a Dacia hotspot, I've seen more around here recently than I've seen on my travels around Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and surrou ding areas. There'll be one more in a week or so when I pick up my Duster!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Just back from a two-week Grand Tour that included Whitby, where both a Duster and a Sandero are employed as taxis:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

In light of this, I was surprised there appeared to be none of the more obvious Logan in similar use - though I did see one in Leeds and another in York.

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
For some reason Hereford seems to be a Dacia hotspot, I've seen more around here recently than I've seen on my travels around Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and surrou ding areas. There'll be one more in a week or so when I pick up my Duster!
I've popped in and out of herfordshire in general making Duster Green Laning videos for our group, most lanes in Shropshire across the border ;) www.daciadusterexplorers.co.uk

2641 - 2660 of 2695 Posts