UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Never owned a car before, 20 odd years of company leased vehicles have meant I've not been able to do anything to a car

Delighted with my Duster, got the rear 5 Windows limo tinted yesterday and have put some led lights to the number plate.

Have plans afoot for some minor re-upholstery inside too :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
You have made the right choice of vehicle, but the only problem you may have is being stopped by the local constabulary as all rear lights should be red apart from reversing.

·
Premium Member
575 Posts
...and I'd suggest you obscure your number plate on here: you never know who's watching...

Joe
p.s. looking forward to seeing your 'personalisations' - the Duster is a fine platform!

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Hi Alan

Nice to see another Aberdeen area owner on here. Did you buy from Mackie Motors in Brechin?

Graham

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Afternoon Graham

yes, made the trip down to see Mackie - initially went to see a Stepway as I had the budget to buy a new one, tried the duster while we were there and both wife and I agreed it was a much better fit for me - went in to see what they could do and they had a pre registered Laureate available in the colour i wanted for less than i was going to be for the stepway - so added in dealer fitted armrest and parking sensors and a personal plate, still for less than the car i went down to see.

the car was a little under a year old when it got delivered with 6 miles on the clock but there was some corrosion to the front windscreed wipers, they changed them out last weekend when i was passing no problem at all

its more function over form, last car was a Jaguar XE SE - seemed to be the only one in Aberdeen, but Im delighted with what ive got with the duster :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts