UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

Our stepway now has around 9000 miles on the clock, having picked it up late Nov 2013.

Most of these miles have been school run, but last weekend it had a 470 mile roundtrip with 5 adults in it.

I was amazed hhow good it was fuly loaded - it did not die at all on motorway gradients, and did the journey on £50 petrol - around 45 mpg - keeping around 70mph- pretty good I think.

Front tyres are starting to show wear - maybe another 4000 miles in them - and interior door trim has a few scuffs - doesn't seem that hard wearing.

But we have had no mechanical issues at all with the car - no rattles or knocks it still looks really nice and my wife still loves it.

Would thoroughly recommend a Stepway.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Been with my Tce 90 Stepway Ambiance only for about 6 weeks and very happy with the car. Had a long 500 miles drive for Easter bank holiday and less than £50 petrol was all it needed. With nearly 3000 revs reached 70 miles easily. Very impressed with motorway handling and consumption. Can't wait to see Sidaorb's report on Dave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
I've had "la belle perle"(1.5dci Ambiance) for 25 months and had 20k trouble free miles, car is comfortable, economical and a great load carrier. However, Mrs M (who is very small) does not like it as she finds it too high, does not like the clutch pedal(feels like there is a bottle? underneath it when it is depressed and finds it difficult to park - especially reverse parking. However, now trading in for a Clio which seems to suit better. That said, I would recommend Dacia to anyone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts