UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is a delivery date not a delivery date?

When you are dealing with Dacia.

It would appear that the delivery date is the date it is going to arrive into the UK and that it then takes another week to arrive at the dealers and of course 2-3 days after arrival there before you can collect it.

I am absolutely spitting feathers and can't type here what I'm really thinking at the moment, lets just say the air is very blue!

This delay now means not only will I be without a personal car, but the new dates mean I won't have my Stepway before I go away on my touring holiday and because of that won't be able to pick it up until May.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Really sorry to hear that mate.

When I ordered mine from Arnold Clark I was given 13th March as a date and that was the date I picked up.

Its wasn't in the country when I ordered, I got the "Its in the port" bit but end of the day I got it when they said. I hoped for eariler but didn't

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
When is a delivery date not a delivery date?

When you are dealing with Dacia.

It would appear that the delivery date is the date it is going to arrive into the UK and that it then takes another week to arrive at the dealers and of course 2-3 days after arrival there before you can collect it.

I am absolutely spitting feathers and can't type here what I'm really thinking at the moment, lets just say the air is very blue!

This delay now means not only will I be without a personal car, but the new dates mean I won't have my Stepway before I go away on my touring holiday and because of that won't be able to pick it up until May.
go to the dealer and talk to the manager personally regarding ur predicament and maybe he pulls some strings

1 - 3 of 3 Posts