UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else think the white STEPWAY lettering on front doors is unsightly or is it just me?
Personally, if the manufacturers wanted to advertise the model of car I would much rather it appeared on the hatch door on opposite side to "Sandero"

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't like it either, if it does peel off I'll be getting rid off quickly!

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
I like them in a quirky sort of way. I did notice on some of my you tube slogs that there was a quicksilver version of the original Stepway, it had funky little graphics.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I quite like them, whereas my other half doesn't :( However, she's coming round to the idea of them. I think they make a bit of a 'statement' about the car and serve to add to the differences between the Stepway model and the standard Sandero.

I also like the idea of people seeing the car side on as it adds to the 'what the heck is that?' :D

Reactions: antavi

·
Registered
9 Posts
My mrs is against them to, but I kinda like em.

They can be removed easily. I had a similar thing on an old car of mine, just used a hair dryer and it look about a minute.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If the transfer is cut in half and a letter 'a' added it may make your car less prone to theft or scratches. The logo would now say 'stepaway'

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine is to be sign written, sign writer would not remove just in case something went wrong. However my dealer will as long as you ask prior to delivery. One thing that puzzled me is why there is no "stepway" signage on rear?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Dusthers
When you say dealer, would that be Sutton Park Renault, Burton on Trent, (your location ?), as that is where I have my Stepway on order, if so I think I'll give them a call.
Dave T

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi Dusthers
When you say dealer, would that be Sutton Park Renault, Burton on Trent, (your location ?), as that is where I have my Stepway on order, if so I think I'll give them a call.
Dave T
I have my stepway on order through this dealer. How have you found them? When did you order/when is your due date etc etc??

·
Registered
346 Posts
I ordered from the dealer in my sig, there are Stepways in the UK for those who ring around!

It may not be the exact model but if your not too fussy you can have it in days!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts