UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All I sold my stepway back to dealer and have no use for roofbars only used once two weeks ago for a holiday, they are part of the official pack.

I live in Nuneaton,

Buyer collects.

if this post is not allowed please remove it (Forum rules link does not work)

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Hi All I sold my stepway back to dealer and have no use for roofbars only used once two weeks ago for a holiday, they are part of the official pack.

I live in Nuneaton,

Buyer collects.

if this post is not allowed please remove it (Forum rules link does not work)
Can I ask why you sold it back ?? didnt like it ?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yeah sorry px, I took it into a service and said although I love the car (it was fantastic v. happy) and it works great I think I should of brought a duster (just to show off) so queried how easy it would be to sell it back and replace with a duster, it was affordable so I was like hell yeah go for it!

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Yeah sorry px, I took it into a service and said although I love the car (it was fantastic v. happy) and it works great I think I should of brought a duster (just to show off) so queried how easy it would be to sell it back and replace with a duster, it was affordable so I was like hell yeah go for it!
okay,,hehehe,,,,anyway,,, hope you like your car/s,,,,,both of them,,,lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts