UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a call from my dacia dealer saying my stepway will soon be on its way , and I should get it by June the 6th . That put a smile on my face and also my will be one of the first if not the first so fingers crossed all goes well . Anybody else had news of their stepway arriving ?

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
Not to ne the bwarer of bad news but are you sure he wasn't talking about the demo Stepway?

If he wasn't that great news but does seem a bit odd.

Do you think they have now exaggerated the time line to ensure they get cars to owners earlier. Also, they combat the bad press that they received from the fed up Duster owners?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it was my dacia sandero stepway ambiance not demo but my car .azurite blue is my colour and its put a smile on my face after reading all the late stories on here hope it arrives on time as it will be good news for us all ????????????????????

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered my Stepway in Feb from a dealer was originally told est delivery date of 13th may. Spoke to someone at Dacia this morning and they are saying end of june.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
If that's the case, Izzy i'm very pleased for you.

Indeed you will be the first owner out there, I can't wait to see the pictures.

I'll be jealous but quite happy to wait til Sept as I'll have all the money needed to pay for mine :D.

Yes it was my dacia sandero stepway ambiance not demo but my car .azurite blue is my colour and its put a smile on my face after reading all the late stories on here hope it arrives on time as it will be good news for us all

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Good news Izzy. You could well be unique in this part of the world for quite a while. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Izzy

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yes it was my dacia sandero stepway ambiance not demo but my car .azurite blue is my colour and its put a smile on my face after reading all the late stories on here hope it arrives on time as it will be good news for us all
Thats great news - did your dealer say when their demo was arriving - still want a test drive to seal the deal first ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Brill news Izzy, get the photos posted ASAP.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
-badboyardy to be honest I never asked about the demo car was too happy hearing about my car but I will phone again and ask ok

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered my car from bristows in Ipswich Woodbridge road my point of contact is a man called Glen who is dealing with the dacia brand there ????????

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's exciting for all of us. When did you order Izzy?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Excellent news Izzy. Looks like u r the first in the UK. After reading all the scare stories this has made me feel a lot better. I ordered on 9th May and was told late May / June. Going by ur delivery date would i be too optomostic to think early July!! ????

·
Registered
88 Posts
I spoke to my dealer and they said they will be taking delivery of the ambience before the laureate. Apparently they are struggling to get leather steering wheels which are standard on the laureate? I ordered a laureate at the beginning of feb and have been told end of July. I'm not that confident that I'll get it then tho.

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
That is definitely brilliant news Izzy, really pleased for you, less than a month to go :D

Hmmm, I'm now getting a little tempted into getting my car earlier with all this news of early delivery. That's if it turns up in June, it'll nice birthday present for me :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Good news had a tex today to tell me my car is still coming on the 6th of June happy days my friends
That's great news Izzy. Also received a call from our dealer confirming delivery date of 7th July. How do you feel about possibly getting your car before actually seeing/driving a demo car?

·
Nurse Juju
1,342 Posts
I think I'd like to test drive it first, can you image if your got the car without test driving it and then you hate it :(

Sorry, don't want to poop on anyone's parade :ph34r: , just thinking out loud there.

That's great news Izzy. Also received a call from our dealer confirming delivery date of 7th July. How do you feel about possibly getting your car before actually seeing/driving a demo car?

1 - 20 of 178 Posts