UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have just ordered a Dacia sandero stepway laureate in pearl black, I have been told it will arrive around the 20th December. I wanted the black to blend in the horrible door handles :(

How likely is the car to arrive on time?

Does anybody know of a link to the stepway owners manual ?

Any owners of stepways got reviews? is the roll bad when cornering.

Can you put music onto a USB drive and play through the medianav?

Thanks.

Gerard

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
As said above. And they handle fine. What are you expecting though. It isn't a sports car its a Seudo 4x4, great ground clearance, softer suspension, more comfortable. I've driven fairly modified cars in my time with full on sports suspension with very little clearance and I enjoyed pushing the boundaries of that car but that was a wee bit back now. Our stepway was chosen as a family car, good road presence, hopefully good clearance when the snow comes, but I accept it isn't a cornering machine so I don't push it. The seats are comfortable buy again they don't have the firmest bolsters on the seat back, again it isn't an RS6 so it doesn't need them. Why not try and get to a local meet and I'm sure someone will le you have a seat in one or even take you for a wee drive. :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As said above. And they handle fine. What are you expecting though. It isn't a sports car its a Seudo 4x4, great ground clearance, softer suspension, more comfortable. I've driven fairly modified cars in my time with full on sports suspension with very little clearance and I enjoyed pushing the boundaries of that car but that was a wee bit back now. Our stepway was chosen as a family car, good road presence, hopefully good clearance when the snow comes, but I accept it isn't a cornering machine so I don't push it. The seats are comfortable buy again they don't have the firmest bolsters on the seat back, again it isn't an RS6 so it doesn't need them. Why not try and get to a local meet and I'm sure someone will le you have a seat in one or even take you for a wee drive. :)
Thanks. I have taken one for a test drive, but it was just a short 5 min round the block thing, I'm not expecting a sporty type of drive, we will be using it as a normal family car. Just wanted a car with a bit more room.

Have you got the petrol or diesel? Is it economical?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Diesel does over 60mpg according to most owners, mid 70s is the manufacturers claim. The petrol is pretty economical also but unsure of exact figures. :D
At the moment my petrol 898cc Dacia Sandero Laureate TCe90 is returning 49/51mpg in and around town and nearly 60 mpg on motorway.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts