UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Right now it's ordered it's time to start getting some bits and pieces ready for when it is delivered.

ESSENTIAL

Floor mats - OE

Towbar

Boot liner

Rear bumper protector (Hopefully Sandero will fit)

Rubber door protectors

B post protectors - from local graphics shop similar to Geraint's

AS AND WHEN

Window tints

Towbar cycle carrier

Arm rest

So fellow Stepwayers any recommendations or experience of the links? And is the Stepway boot identical to the Sandero??

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Are these the door bits you meant?

Dacia Sandero Stepway Rubbing Strips | Door Protectors | Side Protection Kit

http://bit.ly/1ejwycX

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App
Yep, one of the other reasons for ordering white, will look better on that than any other colour

·
Registered
343 Posts
I contacted Rearguard regarding fitting the 2014 Stepway and they said they didn't (it's the Mk1 they fit) but they'll keep my name on file. If enough people from the forums e-mail them (even if you don't atually want them, it'll benefit those that do!!) then they'll see a demend

I like that bootliner though, might see what I can afford from my company expenses when I take my Steppy the 400 miles up to Elgin at the end of March!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I contacted Rearguard regarding fitting the 2014 Stepway and they said they didn't (it's the Mk1 they fit) but they'll keep my name on file. If enough people from the forums e-mail them (even if you don't atually want them, it'll benefit those that do!!) then they'll see a demend
Just phoned them so thats another person for them to list as yes, may have to just ask local graphics company to make me a clear or black protector strip for the moment.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There was a Duster at the dealers at the weekend, four huge Hellas across the roof looked awesome.

I feel like I'm 17 again driving my Metro and walking around the Ripspeed shop in Edmonton thinking 'Mmmm alloys, racing lamps, racing seats'

metro.jpg

p.s. That was 29 years ago!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I think I'm stopping as tinted rear windows, although I'd consider a darker silver/grey on the wheels trims (I like Geraints black but not for a blue Steppy)

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'm stopping as tinted rear windows, although I'd consider a darker silver/grey on the wheels trims (I like Geraints black but not for a blue Steppy)
I think a dark grey / gunmetal would look excellent on the blue. Might have to speak to Karl and find out how much a new set of trims cost.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nothing wrong with admitting your a fanboy of mine....... Tablets are available!!
The problem with the light pod is the wiring, I do like the idea of mounting spots to the roof rail plastic mounts like this duster, maybe a pair of led 4" spots...... Hmmmmm
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByDaciaForum.co.uk1394527579.919823.jpg
Spotlights on the roof.....? if you plan to compete in the Paris-Dakar,then yes,otherwise nooooo! Just my thoughts obviously...

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Tbh the wheels need to be either original silver or black as anything in between will clash badly with the silver front and rear scuff guards and fog light pods
Or paint the scuff guards and pods at the safe time. Now that would look the business.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Right now it's ordered it's time to start getting some bits and pieces ready for when it is delivered.

ESSENTIAL

Floor mats - OE

Towbar

Boot liner

Rear bumper protector (Hopefully Sandero will fit)

Rubber door protectors

B post protectors - from local graphics shop similar to Geraint's

AS AND WHEN

Window tints

Towbar cycle carrier

Arm rest

So fellow Stepwayers any recommendations or experience of the links? And is the Stepway boot identical to the Sandero??
Not only a bloke thing...I'm female and plan to add things to my pearl black Stepway when I get it next week. Dealer has already fitted mud flaps, black Dacia step plates and floor mats for me free of charge (to make up for their mistake when they ordered the wrong colour vehicle). Boot liner on order and also getting back 5 windows tinted next month.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not only a bloke thing...I'm female and plan to add things to my pearl black Stepway when I get it next week. Dealer has already fitted mud flaps, black Dacia step plates and floor mats for me free of charge (to make up for their mistake when they ordered the wrong colour vehicle). Boot liner on order and also getting back 5 windows tinted next month.

Be nice to see that when its finished compared to the white one.

Can you post a pic with the flaps fitted, I've heard reports that they are a little narrow, might be looking at 4x4 / small van ones

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you guys should get Truk and Rhead in on this thread too...they have both blinged their dusters !!!

Silvery silver is the shiniest !

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Mmmmm nice side steps

Dacia Sandero Stepway side skirts for 2012 +. Dacia Sandero Stepway steps made of aluminum 2012 +. Plastic endings. Thresholds Width: 15 cm. No products universal. These are made by car Dacia Sandero Stepway lines 2012 +. Mounting kit included. Thresholds come packaged in protective foil for a safe delivery. The set contains two parts.

Matt [URL=Bhttp://www.daciaforum.co]Bhttp://www.daciaforum.co.uk/topic/3214-stepway-ordered-now-the-bloke-thing-and-get-some-toys/page-2#entry56048ullbar[/URL]

Bullbar Dacia Sandero Stepway 2012 + polyurethane front bumper protection. Bull bar made of hard plastic inserts applied on a metal body. It is a universal product. This bull bar is manufactured by Dacia Sandero Stepway car lines 2012 +. Custom. Mounting kit included. Bulbar - comes packaged in protective foil for a safe delivery.

Gotta love google translate

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My O/H is loving this, she has never seen me getting rid of so much 'crap' as she describes it, basically having a massive clear out of odds and sods to pay for all the bits and pieces on the new toy........so far cameras, flashgun, camcorder, sky box have all been advertised to go.......bike after the weekend

1 - 20 of 32 Posts