UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search on the Internet for Dacia Stepway parts and accessories. I came accross the SMC group who, as part of the group are Dacia.

They have an online Dacia / Renault website for ordering and will deliver in the UK. A forum member called Karl works for the group and has a listing somewhere on the forum.

I telephoned Karl to discuss general availabilityand was pleased to hear from Karl anything Dacia they should be able to order and supply which is great news and gives me confidence in the brand.

I can only commend Karl on his knowledge of Dacia and eagreness to help on any Dacia part or accessory. I have included his contact information for other forum users. :) :) :)

Karl Robertson

[email protected]

01252 343444

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Correct Karl. Hope you dont mind me posting your contact details as I hope it may help forum users.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sent from my MZ604 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

Hi there new to the forum,

picked up laureate a week ago parking sensors don't appear to be working tried it with light on and light off.

Pardon my ignorance should I be doing something else, looked in the manual not overly clear.

·
Registered
39 Posts
John the light should be off on means mute.You should get 1 beep when you put the car in reverse...then when you start getting close to something it starts muliple bleeps then when closer speed increases then finally continues tone approx 40 cm I think.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sent from my MZ604 using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

Thanks a million for your reply I'll try it to morrow other than that and no mats which I ordered, extremely happy with the step way thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts