UK Dacia Forum banner

Stepway plastic bullbar

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Richstepway 
#1 ·
Been looking all over the internet for the last week and found this photo tonight.

View attachment 4587

Here is the same make one fitted to a mk1 stepway

View attachment 4588

It is actually a universal bullbar with a stepway mounting kit if I translated the following link correctly

http://www.cromtuning.ro/tunning-bullbar-dacia-sandero-stepway-2012-protectie-fata-poliuretan-cod--5597.html

I'm aware the pic is of a stepway mk1 but all the text suggests it's a mk2 as it says 2012+

I've emailed them to see what they say but haven't heard back yet.
The price is approx £155 plus shipping (£...?) to the uk.

Thought I'd share this find to see it anyone else fancies one too!

Posted Via The DaciaForum.co.uk App

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks nice, it's the same company I was thinking of getting the side steps from, unfortunately they haven't responded to my enquiry, either they don't speak english or google translate didnt make any sense to them either. :(

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I loved the rugged look of the streetwise when it came out! never saw any with the light grilles around my neck of the woods tbh. I suppose the stepway is an obvious choice if you liked the streetwise - same concept...... hatchback on stilts with chunky looks!
Hi Geraint...I also didn't see any with light grilles even when i went to shows.

Only next week to i pick up my stepway :)

Any luck on the plastic bullbar ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.