UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, bought my sandero stepway in November and unfortunately got my first problem. Going to work this morning and when turning the corner it was starting to beep at me....at every corner in fact! No dashboard lights,continued even when the indicators were off and the car drives fines, but anyone else had this problem? Have had a lot of rain recently (as we all have) so wondered if water got in somewhere? Probably clutching at straws there though!! Thanks in advance, Lyns

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
I have a huge silvery handbag :)

sets the passenger seat alarm off all the time in George :rolleyes:

i've found, if you move the handbag to the side of the seat, and off the middle it hardly goes off at all

hope this helps :D :lol: :D

DM x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guys!! I was in the car by myself but it hasn't happened since! Fingers crossed now but will keep in mind about putting bags on the seat hehe!!!Only messaged on here because I was panicking but have to say I love the dacia!!!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Hi there, bought my sandero stepway in November and unfortunately got my first problem. Going to work this morning and when turning the corner it was starting to beep at me....at every corner in fact! No dashboard lights,continued even when the indicators were off and the car drives fines, but anyone else had this problem? Have had a lot of rain recently (as we all have) so wondered if water got in somewhere? Probably clutching at straws there though!! Thanks in advance, Lyns
This happened to me this week too! The forum put me straight...

Sent from my HTC One S using DaciaForum.co.uk mobile app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts