UK Dacia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale

I have recently bought a set of Alloys for my Stepway & so I have a few wheels for sale (NOT with tyres, they were put onto my new alloys)..

Taken off of my 2015 Stepway, only used for 1600 miles (see picture)

Drive with the "Peace-of-Mind" .. if you have a tear or blowout in one of your tyres, you can change your wheel & carry-on with your journey, without having to call-out a breakdown service !!

Get rid of that gas kit & have a proper spare in your car...

For Sale WITHIN the UK only !! (will not ship abroad)..

If you wish to pick one up, I am 4miles from Caerphilly (S.Wales) alternatively, I can post 1 to you via Parcelforce for an extra £25

Tel: 02920832714 IMG_1129.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
For Sale
I have recently bought a set of Alloys for my Stepway & so I have a few wheels for sale (NOT with tyres, they were put onto my new alloys)..
Taken off of my 2015 Stepway, only used for 1600 miles (see picture)
Drive with the "Peace-of-Mind" .. if you have a tear or blowout in one of your tyres, you can change your wheel & carry-on with your journey, without having to call-out a breakdown service !!
Get rid of that gas kit & have a proper spare in your car...

For Sale WITHIN the UK only !! (will not ship abroad)..

If you wish to pick one up, I am 4miles from Caerphilly (S.Wales) alternatively, I can post 1 to you via Parcelforce for an extra £25
Tel: 02920832714
attachicon.gif
IMG_1129.JPG
[/quote

£55 + £25 P&P = £80 that works out a little expensive for a used 16" rim, you can actually buy a brand new unused one from the dealer for a bit less than that...

But you could send one via a courier for around a tenner here to make it a bit cheaper.
http://www.interparcel.com/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Nessi,

I suggest you check the prices, with Dacia before commenting..

I bought a spare from Renault before taking delivery of my new stepway, with a tyre it cost me £140... I am selling these for £55.. (the other £25 is carriage with Parcelforce - at no profit to myself).. if you pick one of these up from me in person @ £55 and have a part-worn tyre put on it at a local tyre supplier at about £20 .. ( £75 in total ) Gwyn..

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm with nessi on this one.. Not getting in argument with anyone but you can't compare the price of a brand new rim and tyre against a used one with a part worn tyre. Got to be worth considering the cheaper courier service?

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi Nessi,
I suggest you check the prices, with Dacia before commenting..
I bought a spare from Renault before taking delivery of my new stepway, with a tyre it cost me £140... I am selling these for £55.. (the other £25 is carriage with Parcelforce - at no profit to myself).. if you pick one of these up from me in person @ £55 and have a part-worn tyre put on it at a local tyre supplier at about £20 .. ( £75 in total ) Gwyn..
I have checked the price already a brand new rim on its own is under £70 , you may have paid £140 for a brand new rim with a brand new tyre fitted. As for a part worn I personally would not have one due to it having a uncertain history... With me safety comes before saving a few quid.

I pointed out that you could send it via a courier cheaper, to help you save somebody considering buying it from you around £15 in postage charges... I was not trying to say that you was profiting from the postage yourself, I merely just trying to make it easier for you to sell to somebody not local to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Nessi,

I can guarantee you that when you get your rim, it will not be like these ones ( original all-black '+' shaped, as you look at it & with the original trim)..they are well over £70.. My spare that I ordered from Renault it just a basic 'cast' silver wheel & 15" (not 16")

I quoted Parcelforce, as I know they are reliable.. having worked for their sister company for the last 15 years !!

if anyone wants to arrange a courier to pick the item-up, that's their choice.. however these wheels weigh over 10k each.. so it may not be as cheap as you think !

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Hi Nessi,
I can guarantee you that when you get your rim, it will not be like these ones ( original all-black '+' shaped, as you look at it & with the original trim)..they are well over £70.. My spare that I ordered from Renault it just a basic 'cast' silver wheel & 15" (not 16")
I quoted Parcelforce, as I know they are reliable.. having worked for their sister company for the last 15 years !!
if anyone wants to arrange a courier to pick the item-up, that's their choice.. however these wheels weigh over 10k each.. so it may not be as cheap as you think !
Sorry but a 5 spoke 16" black steel wheel rim Is what I have got, and it was not well over £70, However you are including a wheel trim with your one and they are just under £30 a piece.

You can send it with UPS booked via interparcel for £10.50 inc vat. UPS are extremely reliable and very efficient fully tracked service. I sent a guitar to Germany For £15 fully insured and it was there within 4 days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just to update..

All 4 Now Sold !!

They were despatched to All Corners of the UK.. From West Wales to North Ayrshire :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts